Wednesday, December 22, 2010

just bragging about my kid

(note: wrote and posted this yesterday, edited it, saved it as a draft and accidentally hid it. Oops. Still not used to Blogger.)


If I were to write this blog the way I've been writing my online diary for more than a decade, you would get a bit of an earful. But I'm not sure exactly what this place will become. Everything is experimental. The Reverb 10 project has been a good way for me to get started.

I'm short on time, but I've been spying on my daughter, who is at her dad's. The only way I can "spy" on her is by visiting her Facebook page. The option to visit her Facebook page is really the only reason I even have a Facebook page (also, many years ago, some student who happened to experience one of my poetry workshops (that I sometimes give for free because I'm a MORON!) invited me to join Facebook. This was in the days when you could only join Facebook if you were a student or a student invited you. So, hey, I'm special).


Now that she is officially on Christmas break, my Girl has time to draw. She's copying one of her friends' baby pictures:


"I can't for the life of me get a good picture of this drawing," she writes.


Better picture of it," she writes.

1 comment:

  1. It's good to have you back, and no hunting down of evil required. ;-)

    ReplyDelete