Sunday, December 26, 2010

reverb 10, the one with the picture(s)

December 25 – Photo – a present to yourself.

Sift through all the photos of you from the past year. Choose one that best captures you; either who you are, or who you strive to be. Find the shot of you that is worth a thousand words. Share the image, who shot it, where, and what it best reveals about you.


I reiterate, I am not photogenic.

I'm going to let the pictures mostly speak for themselves. I spent Christmas Eve and Christmas day with my Girl and her father. Christmas Eve, we created much hilarity. My Girl wanted pictures with each of us and is particular about how we compose them. Her daddy kept that shutter clicking, and it made her nuts.

Since the day my daughter was born in 1994, I have spent a great deal of my time sitting near her, laughing.



On Christmas day, there was less hilarity, more exhaustion, maybe a little holiday stress mixed with a few blues.

3 comments:

  1. I like your face. And I hope it doesn't feel stalkerish when I say that you look like someone I'd be friends with in "real" life.

    Hope you had a good day, despite the exhaustion, stress and blues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes if i close my eyes, i can still feel you standing in front of me. --sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really, is there anything better than spending the blink of an eye time we have with our kids laughing, or at least smiling wildly? I think not. Yours is a lovely laugh. I can almost hear it through the photos.

    ReplyDelete