Friday, March 11, 2011

gratitude. I think.

note: this is, perhaps, dishonest, but I needed to remove my previous post.

In about an hour, my Girl and I will return to the high school where she will climb into her band uniform and we will all board buses to ride to New Concord for the District IX OMEA large-group adjudicated contest.

The concert last night proved the kids are ready and will do well. Whether they receive a superior rating and qualify for state is of course in the future, a few hours in the future.

Girl's framed painting is in her teacher's hands.

I will take work with me to do while we wait for the kids to perform and then for the judges' decision.

*

A deep and open conversation today with my husband changed my life a little bit as deep and open conversations do.

I'm grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment