Sunday, November 23, 2014

transition, transformation, transubstantiation (except, not)

Went to Patti Digh's Life is a Verb Camp (if you can afford it, try to go next year in September. Want the dates? Ask. I can't afford it unless someone pays me a lot of money to do stuff. Not willing to take a scholarship away from someone needier than I am), learned a lot. Laughed, cried, loved a lot. Wrote stuff. Made really bad art that made me honor that visual art is my kid's thing, not mine (she's in art school). Living is life, but if you're not living, it's not life. Pick up your flabby boney ass and do shit, woman! (This is addressed to me, not the general public, not that the general public reads my bad shit.) That's what I learned. Also, love. Love is good. Even loving people you don't know that well and aren't sure you trust that much is good. Always. Love = good.

There. Do not fucking care what anyone thinks.

It's been so long since I've written here that I can't remember how to post links. So. Damned Pathetic.

http://lifeisaverbcamp.com/

will fix later.




1 comment: